Applying the highest standards, IACCE supports the development of chamber professionals by creating opportunities
for growth and recognition.
Our Guiding Principles:
- Advance professional growth of members through engagement
- Define and communicate value to our members
- Ensure quality programs and services are available to benefit our members
- Encourage and maintain strong strategic alliances
- Strengthen the business voice in Illinois by encouraging adoption of a common legislative agenda
Benefits of Membership
RELEVANCE TO GROW AND INSPIRE
- Annual IACCE conference – Keynotes, break-out sessions, and time with colleagues that educate you on best practices, provide solutions to challenges, and prepare you for emerging trends.
- Seminars/Webinars – Noted industry professionals share skill-based solutions to increase your chamber’s success.
- Conference calls on topics such as membership and events provide opportunities for chamber staff to share challenges and successes.
- “Setting the Stage for Success” – new executives have access to training and advice with IACCE leadership on basics of chamber governance.
- Incomparable connections cultivated during the annual conference build your own network of support.
- Access to a statewide network of chamber professionals in a variety of special-interest areas is available with a simple request.
- Confidential conversations about work place challenges for guidance and solutions.
- Join a committee and participate in leadership opportunities.
- Scholarships are offered for IACCE’s Fall Conference, ACCE's annual convention, Institute for Organization Management’s non-profit management course, the U.S. Chamber's Regional Government Affairs Conference, as well as other professional development opportunities.
- Participate in and access results of compensation and benefits surveys.
- Member access to an online resource library includes policy documents, sample contracts, job descriptions and more. Don’t see something you need? Reach out and we’ll find it for you!
- E-newsletters offer educational content, opportunities for engagement, and survey questions on topical issues.
- Chamber of Commerce Week & Small Business Week Promotional e-materials (e.g. e-logos, proclamations).
- Explore future career opportunities on our website Job Board.
- SEO optimized landing page through IACCE website (customizable as, or linkable to, your chamber website.)
- Strategic planning services, board/staff training, and board self-evaluations are provided by IACCE leadership.
begin by selecting the number of members in your chamber
Other membership categories
This membership is for companies wishing to have exposure to our members.
This comes with a complimentary
Exhibitor level sponsorship at our annual
Fall Conference and website recognition.
This membership is for retired chamber executives who have made a significant contribution to
IACCE and the industry.
Potential members must be approved by the
board of directors and are announced at the
Celebration & Awards Dinner at Fall Conference